- Full house rewire
- Electric gate installation
- Electric oven and other appliances installation
- Home automation services
- Electric heating installation
- Power shower installation
- Small-scale installations from socket replacements to light switches to ceiling and wall lights
- 24/7 emergency call out for when you really need an electrician fast
- No extra charge during the day
- Available at short notice when others fail to react
Cannot fault Krzysztof, came out at 10.30pm on an emergency call out and got us patched up within 15 mins then back out again the following day to finish the job. Excellent service thank you so much. We will definitely use you again if we need an electrician in the future.
Lynsey Fairgrieve via Facebook
Maintenance & inspections
- Inspections & Testing / EICR /PIR
- PAT testing, Emergency lights, domestic fire detectors certificates
- Routine electrical checks
- All aspects of preventive works
- Regular contract-based electrical maintenance
Regular electrical repairs
- Electric gate and door repair
- Electric oven repair, dishwashers and other electric appliance and machinery testing and repair (commercial only)
- Partial rewires and circuit fault tracing
Commercial & industrial
- Full range of electrical services for commercial premises, including retail, hospitality, workshops, storage and industrial facilities
- Electrical installations for new-build properties, including working with developers on a large-scale projects
“Called a number of electricians today but most didn't answer… finally this guy answered the call, arrived within 15 minutes and fixed the problem as quickly! Totally recommended!”
Morag Cameron Gilmour via Facebook
Frequently asked questions:
I am not in Livingston, do you serve my area?
We work in the whole of the Central Belt, including frequent jobs in Edinburgh and in some cases, as far as Glasgow.
What is “SELECT” electrical companies accreditation?
SELECT is the trade association for electrical contractors in Scotland. Dating back to 1900, it was actually the first electrical trade association in the world! To be approved and accredited by Select, a contractor, whether a domestic electrician or a commercial electrician, has to regularly pass a strict technical assessment to ensure they work safely and according to up to date standards. Select-accredited electricians have to abide by a code of practice, which also includes a complaint and disciplinary procedure.
Do you provide an emergency electrician out-of-hours service?
Yes we do! We provide a 24/7 emergency service and we have been known to come out to restore power to homes late at night and on holiday dates.